READY TO FUR green eyed kemono cat base
This listing is for a ready to fur DIY 3D printed base that can be used to create your own kemono cat mask or costume head. This mask is very lightweight for its size (around 1lb 6oz with everything installed, which is the same weight as a resin base with NOTHING installed) and is 3D printed of strong PLA+. A ton of work has been done for you so you don't have to fight with the moving jaw or installing the eyes evenly.
What has been done to the base:
- installed 3d printed chin rest lined with EVA foam for comfort and easy cleaning
- installed foam ears with an EVA base.
- installed following dye sublimated eyes. Vision is great! Dye sub eyes are totally waterproof so they are easy to care for. They may appear "see-through" when you hold your hands behind it, but once the head it furred and less light is coming in your eyes won't be visible behind them.
- installed velcro straps. These are easy to adjust for different head sizes.
- installed remvoable head padding via velcro. This is washable and you can easily make your own if you need it to be a different size
- tied elastic cording for the moving jaw. This is not tied crazy tight so you can untie it and adjust the tension if needed or remove it entirely for something different. It's my preferred elastic for moving jaws! If you choose to keep it I would knot it again or add glue to the knot.
- installed lower teeth and silicone tongue.
- lined the lower edge and top of the base with felt for comfort.
Size across the back:
10.75'' wide 9.5'' tall
As it stands this base can easily fit a head size up to 24'' horizontally and 25.5'' vertically. The adjustable straps will accomodate most head sizes, but you can adjust the size further by making a different thickness of head padding if needed. Most people will find this base accomodates glasses just fine but I can't guarantee it - the smaller your head is the more likely your glasses will touch the eyes on the corners.